We are developing a Patient Participation Group to help foster a positive and constructive relationship between patients, the practice and the community it serves, ensuring the practice remains accountable and responsive to all its patients needs.
The key objectives are:-
- Create and improve two-way communication between patients, the practice and the community it serves.
- To bring a sense of partnership between practice and patients.
- Provide an avenue for patients’ input in the way facilities and services are planned and executed, to add humanity to, and influence those services.
- Provide constructive two-way feedback on patient and community needs, concerns and interests.
- Support the practice in good health promotions, preventative medicine and health literacy
- Collect patient opinions and experiences to help the practice to evaluate its services.
- Communicate to the practice community and/or the wider community information about the practice.
Patient Participation Group Membership
All registered patients are welcome to join the PPG although, in the interests of effective decision making, membership of the committee is limited to twelve. Meetings are held 3 times a year.
However if you are happy to be contacted for your views but do not wish to be part of the committee you can feed your views into the group via email.
For membership of the committee or the email PPG group click the link below to open the sign up form and complete all the fields.
Complete the Patient Group Sign-up Form Online
If you prefer, you can download the sign up form as a pdf document, print it out, complete it and return it to the practice.
Download the pdf version of our sign up form
We will be in touch shortly after we receive your form. Please note that no medical information or questions will be responded to.
Many thanks for your assistance
The information you supply us will be used lawfully, in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to know what information is held about you and sets out rules to make sure that this information is handled properly.