Patient Participation Group Information
We are developing a Patient Participation Group to help foster a positive and constructive relationship between patients, the practice and the community it serves, ensuring the practice remains accountable and responsive to all its patients needs.
The key objectives are:-
- Create and improve two-way communication between patients, the practice and the community it serves.
- To bring a sense of partnership between practice and patients.
- Provide an avenue for patients’ input in the way facilities and services are planned and executed, to add humanity to, and influence those services.
- Provide constructive two-way feedback on patient and community needs, concerns and interests.
- Support the practice in good health promotions, preventative medicine and health literacy
- Collect patient opinions and experiences to help the practice to evaluate its services.
- Communicate to the practice community and/or the wider community information about the practice.
We would particularly welcome members who are below 30 years of age or those patients who belong to an enthic minority to ensure our patient population is fully represented by our patient group.
If you wish to join our patient goup - click the option on the menu to sign up for our patient group.